Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More Assemblage Earrings

Just a few more pairs of earrings that I just made. I really have been on an earrings kick recently. I promise that I will mix it up soon and make something else. 

These are made with all recycled materials

This pair has brass heart charms with a great patina. I added blue tone pearls. I like the color combination of the cool blue against the warm brass.
assemblage earrings with brass hearts and blue pearls

The ovals were recycled from a 1970's era belt. And of course I added vintage chandelier crystals, one of my favorites.
assemblage earrings made from recycled belt part and vintage chandelier crystals

Here's another view...
assemblage earrings made from recycled belt part and vintage chandelier crystals

 The largest crystal chandelier in the world is in Istanbul at the Dolmabahçe Palace. It has 750 lights and weighs 4.5 tons. It was a gift from Queen Victoria. 


No comments:

Post a Comment